Maark is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Leadership Team. As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for directly providing administrative, development and organizational support to our Executive Leadership Team. You will assist in the management of day-to-day tasks, including but not limited to: owning calendar scheduling, meeting coordination and preparation, managing agendas, and drafting emails and communications. You will play a critical role in ensuring the entire executive leadership team’s effectiveness and productivity. You will help streamline strategic initiatives, optimize meeting efficiency, and be a communication hub for the leadership team.
The ideal person will have previous executive administrative assistant and office management experience. You must be comfortable taking on special projects such as coordinating and planning in-person, remote & off-site events.
Your responsibilities will include:
Direct Support for the Executive Leadership Team, including:
- Ensure calendars are up to date, prioritized, and accurate.
- Advise and assist on priorities, work to develop agendas and materials for meetings with key stakeholders, track next steps, and see follow-ups to completion.
- Act as a communication arm for the Executive Leadership Team, external partners, clients, and other stakeholders.
- Collate topic requests, curate agendas, and facilitate the weekly meetings for the executive leadership team to ensure effective use of time and drive strategic thinking.
- Assist in developing and delivering material to facilitate the distribution of outputs from executive leadership meetings to senior leaders.
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver tasks, ensuring timely updates and responses to all requests.
- Ensure upcoming meetings are relevant, well structured, and that the preparation is appropriate.
- Manage the development of various key internal deliverables including business reviews, organization of All Hands presentations, and presentations to our parent company.
- Serve as an internal facilitator, proactively identifying and removing barriers, securing resources as needed, and aligning and coordinating stakeholder efforts.
- Partner with HR to support in the development of internal communications to provide visibility and transparency to the broader organization.
- Schedule, book, and manage all travel for Executive Leadership Team, both domestic and international.
- Work with Office Manager, which will be the EA’s direct report, in the planning and management of events including team building days, employee and client lunches, networking opportunities, holiday celebrations, off-sites, remote events, etc., including the management of Maark swag inventory.
- Work with Office Manager to manage the office facilities: engage with building management, vendors and suppliers to keep our Boston office stocked and running smoothly.
- Aid in onboarding processes.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office procedures.
Your background should include:
- 5-7 years in an Executive Assistant position, preferably in a start-up or high-growth company.
- A collaborative and team-oriented player.
- A passion for innovation and a strong drive to take a growing company to the next level.
- Team player with a growth mindset and desire to work in a fast-paced, highly-demanding, ever-changing environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Outlook (calendar management), MS PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Must have a strong attention to detail, be process oriented, and execution focused.
- Work from home three days a week
- 100% paid health and dental
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive salary
At Maark, we don't just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we respect it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Maark is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at Maark is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence.
Maark does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by law.
We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline.