***Local Candidates Please***
Maark is seeking a Lead AEM Developer to design and develop web-based applications. The role will be a hands-on development lead role involving development work, documenting solutions, tracking tasks and providing updates on project status as well as leading code reviews and organizing knowledge transfer sessions with internal and external teams. This is a key senior level developer/lead role within an emerging team. Individual must possess leadership ability, and desire to help define and drive the team forward.
- Manage a team of AEM developers and continue to build out our team in Boston
- Work with VP of Technology to define AEM standards and execution plans.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, providing project updates and project support
- Provide progress updates for the team to project managers on individual projects
- Develop custom AEM components
- Design and develop AEM OSGi services
- Lead internal design reviews
- Lead code reviews for technical staff
- Lead day to day development efforts of development team
- Co-ordinate complex changes and requirements with frontend developers
- Develop new Web Applications as identified by supervisor and management through packaged and customized applications
- Alert colleagues of changes and new technologies and how they can benefit the development team
- Assist in organizing training for new staff
- Provide technical support for clients
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned by management
- Assist in creation of technical documentation
- 7-9+ years of experience in Adobe AEM/Java preferably with large-scale enterprise applications or websites
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent 5+ years work experience
- Self-starter with strong leadership, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Experiencing managing teams
- Ability to mentor junior developers and lead developers of all levels
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe AEM 6.x and Java -- delivering solutions in production environments.
- Proven understanding of MVC architecture.
- Knowledge of database technology (MySQL, NoSQL)
- Knowledge and experience with both Agile and Waterfall methods and flexibility to work with both as needed
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tough situations in a rapid-paced environment
Full-Time Benefits Include:
- $1,000 sign on bonus
- Competitive salary
- 100% health and dental
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off plan
Maark is a strategic marketing and innovation agency for global companies - headquartered in Boston, MA. We help our clients define and articulate their vision, design new connected customer experiences, and develop applications at the intersection of where what's possible meets what's relevant.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better experience for our clients.
Maark is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of Maark to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.